Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to the Sandle Family blog!

A conversation with Rick and Rachel (Sandle!) the day after the First Sandle Reunion generated the idea of creating a Sandle Family web site or blog. It's been a long journey from there...but at last it is ready (enough) for launch.

The reunion was a great day of connecting all the parts of the expanded, and growing, Sandle family and this blog is intended to provide a continuing connection. I have started with some comments and pieces from the First Reunion including the original invitation from Mary Pat, a list of attendees, some commentary.

My hope is that everyone will continue contributing to this blog with comments and conversation of events from the reunion as well as news and updates of interest to the family. Anyone can contribute anything - and I hope you will! Please let me know if there are others that need an invitation to become "contributors". You will notice that I already have some questions and information blanks...

Having known George and Mary Sandle, I'm sure they would be so proud to see how their family has grown yet maintained connections.

I look forward to hearing from each of you!

No comments: